We power creative collaboration for these global brands
"Hightail completely changed how we do reviews and makes the process a lot faster. The ease of use is priceless."
Discover how Hightail changed the way Polycom gets feedback on product marketing videos and helps the organization unleash the power of human collaboration.Read the Polycom story
- Timestamped video comments are more precise and speed up the review process
- High adoption rate and positive feedback among the extended marketing team
"Hightail is focused on solving one of the biggest challenges we face: creative collaboration."
Find out why Oscar-nominated animation studio, LAIKA, made its creative workflow more effective with Hightail when producing movies like The Boxtrolls and Kubo and the Two Strings.Read the LAIKA story
- Contextual feedback connects on-set production team with animators in the studio
- Visual versions carousel tracks changes and charts the progress of scenes
"Being able to collate all the feedback and track why changes were made in Hightail helps us keep projects flowing."
See how global supplier of engineering software and services MiTek uses Hightail to manage multiple creative vendors and provide accountability throughout the creative process.Read the MiTek story
- PipPoint™ comments prevent communication mistakes that previously caused project delays
- Digital paper trail of all feedback helps track who recommended changes and why
See what Hightail can do for your team.Start your free trial
Photographer Tracie Spence bypasses email with Hightail
Tracie Spence is an award-winning fine art photographer based in California. She talks to us about her dramatic career changes, the beauty…
Drake Cooper saves time collaborating on client assets
Drake Cooper is a full-service agency with offices in Boise and Seattle. We spoke with Engagement Specialist, Britton Hennessy, about social media teamwork…
Hightail helped Jason Headley complete his first feature film
Jason Headley is an independent filmmaker based in San Francisco. We spoke with him about his love of movies, working in advertising and how he got…